The Cookie is a small piece of code that a website deposits in the browser of your computer or mobile device. There are two macro-categories of cookies: technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow user navigation; without them, the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or use some services.
Profiling cookies have the task of creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing.
Cookies can also be classified as:
• "Session" cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
• "Persistent" cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site, facilitating authentication operations for the user;
• "Own" cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
• "Third party" cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the manager of the website on which the user is browsing.
What cookies do we use?
This website uses the following cookies:
Third-party persistent cookies used by the Site to send statistical information in a completely anonymous form to the Google Analytics systems to perform statistical analysis of the Accesses / Visits to the Site. The information generated by the cookie on the use of the website will be transmitted and managed at Google's servers in the United States or Europe. Through a pair of cookies, one of which is persistent and the other of session (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it.
You can prevent Google from collecting data through cookies and subsequent data processing by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it..
We use analytical cookies to better understand how our visitors use the website, to understand what to improve, how to optimize the site and to make sure it always offers everything our visitors need. The data we obtain includes the web pages visited, the exit and entry pages, the type of platform used, information on date and time and data such as the number of clicks on a particular page, the words searched and the texts entered during the use of the site.
2) Third-parts persistent cookies used by the Site to include the buttons of some social networks (Facebook) on its pages. By selecting one of these buttons, the user can publish the contents of the web page of the site he is visiting on his personal page of the relevant social network;
3) Third-parts, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the Site, such as images and videos;
4) Technical cookies: We want to offer you a cutting-edge and easy-to-use site, which automatically adapts to your needs. To do this, we use technical cookies to allow you to view our website and make it work properly. Technical cookies are essential for the proper functioning of our site.
The cookies we use have a maximum duration of 30 days from the last visit to the site. At any time you can delete all cookies from the browser. Access to these cookies is allowed only to us. Third-party cookies can also be accessed by third parties and their partners.
How to disable cookies in browsers
Google Analytics cookies are also used to improve positioning and reachability within the Internet network of the shop.agemina.com domain. These cookies are governed entirely by Google's policies that each user can read from this address: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
Obviously these cookies are installed with the consent of the user who, independently, can also decide to delete them not only manually but also through easy-to-use plugins.
For Firefox users, for example, this tool is available: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/cookiekiller/.
However, each browser can be configured to freely manage the cookies on the Internet sites that are visited. Below we indicate the instructions for the most popular browsers:
Safari, il browser di Apple per Mac OS e iOS